Barcelona, Spain, 24-05-2011 -
Inside is the only global interiors awards event where designers present their work live to an expert panel of judges — including Ilse Crawford, Andre Fu, Ross Lovegrove, Eva Jiricna, David Collins and more— as well as an audience of clients, press and peers. Enter the Inside awards and you could have the opportunity to showcase your work to the most influential figures in the industry today.
Each entry costs €570, and for every entry you buy, you get to submit one more entry free of charge. Entries close on 30 June 2011. EIGHT REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD
ENTER THE INSIDE AWARDS
HOW TO ENTER INSIDE
- Take home an Inside trophy, raise your profile, impress clients and secure work by winning one of 12 Inside awards including the ultimate accolade of World Interior of the Year.
- Win acclaim and new business – all shortlisted practices present live at Inside in front of hundreds of clients, press and peers from across the globe.
- Increase your exposure worldwide – all shortlisted entrants will be announced on both Inside and Dezeen's websites. Dezeen is Inside's online media partner and the leading online architecture and design magazine receiving more than two million visits a month.
- Be showcased as one of the leading designers in the world today today – all Inside category winners will be interviewed by Editor-in-Chief of Dezeen, and Inside judge Marcus Fairs, all interviews will then be hosted on the Dezeen and Inside websites.
- Your project will be exhibited at Inside in Barcelona from 2 – 3 November 2011. Every entry will be displayed in our extensive awards gallery to be viewed by 1,500+ international designers, architects, clients and critics.
- Gain exposure to the world’s leading design and mainstream press. In 2010 Inside’s sister event WAF generated 6000+ news articles in 100 countries around the world and 140+ journalists attended.
- Guaranteed permanent listing on www.worldinteriorsdirectory.com, the definitive guide to global interiors.
- Winners of Inside 2011 will have editorial coverage within our media partner and association partner publications which as well as Dezeen include, On Diseno, Artichoke, The Architectural Review, The Architects Journal, The Design Institute of Australia, International Interiors Design Association, Architonic, e-interiors and more.
Entering Inside is easy. All entries must be submitted through our website at www.insidefestival.com
Start by opening your user account at: www.insidefestival.com/register.cfm
and then follow directions given.
Follow this link for full details entering: www.insidefestival.com/entry-conditions.cfm
For full details on how you can enter the inside awards, potentially present in Barcelona and walk away with World Interior of the Year download the Inside awards entry brochure
All entries and visitor passes are buy one get one free until 30 June. Remember to quote your VIP code 12540-E05-EM6-1 when booking online at www.insidefestival.com
We look forward to seeing your entries and meeting you in Barcelona.