The winners of the 6th edition of the ADC Awards were unveiled Thursday, February 21 at a gala dinner gathering major players in construction at the Grand Hotel Intercontinental Opera in Paris. Eighteen architectural projects were rewarded.
The eighteen winning projects divided into twelve sections according to a programmatic approach (culture, housing, teaching, tertiary, health ....) Are those who obtained the highest grade in their category.
Half of this score is awarded by the public and the other half by a jury composed of personalities from the world of architecture.
- Tertiary / New Building: Hôtel d'entreprise Binet, Paris (18e) - AZC
- Tertiary/ Rehabilitation : Phobos, Paris (2e) - Studio Vincent Eschalier
- Culture / museum – exhibition space: Musée de Lodève (34) - Projectiles
- Culture / space – cultural center: Scène nationale Espace des Arts, Chalon-sur-Saône (71) - Atelier d'Architecture Pierre Hebbelinck et HBAAT
- Equipment: Gare TGV, Montpellier (34) - Marc Mimram
- Education/ primary-secondary: Lycée Joliot-Curie, Nanterre (92) - Vincent Cornu
- Education / Higher education: Institut des Sciences Moléculaires d'Orsay (ISMO), Orsay (91) - KAAN Architecten et FRES architectes
- Housing /House: Maison Séchoir, Romestaing (47) - Christophe Hutin Architecture
- Housing Urban centre: 16 logements rue Pajol, Paris (18e) - Armand Nouvet Architecture et Urbanisme
- Housing /periphery: 34 logements sociaux, Ville-d'Avray (92) - Jean & Aline Harari Architectes
- Housing / University housing: Institut de la mer, Villefranche-sur-Mer (06) - CAB Architectes
High rise building
- High rise building: Allure, Paris (17e) - FRESH Architectures et ITAR Architectures
- Mixed program: Diamant Noir, Lille (59) - Atelier Pranlas Descours
Architecture & Landscape
- Architecture & Landscape: Maison de la réserve- Territoires paysagistes et Charles- Henri Tachon architecture et paysage
Site Fiduciaire de la banque de France, La Courneuve (93) - Jean-Paul Viguier et Associés
About ADC Awards
The ADC Awards is the leading French community of professionals in architecture, layout and decoration. The ADC Awards organizes two major annual events: the ADC Awards, an event which is dedicated to the most remarkable achievements of architecture and interior design, and the Muuuz International Awards which rewards the most outstanding and innovative products.
Muuuz is the magazine reference in the last trends of architecture and design. Read in more than 20 countries, it represents a source of inspiration for professionals and enthusiasts.
The editorial line revolves around a weekly newsletter and four thematic editions: architecture, interiors, outdoor and arts. Muuuz is also a partner of many events.
About d’a magazine
d’a magazine is the publication that professionals respect for its editorial independance and critical perspective on the world of architecture. d’a is one of the most famous magazine for architecture in France and most read by architects and interior designers… The magazine is also distributed in architecture schools and famous professional tradeshows. Once a year d’a organizes Materials&Light, an event which regroups more than 500 architects for privileged meetings with manufacturers.